Class 3 are continuing their learning within the national curriculum, moving onto lower Key Stage 2.
- In Literacy, we are using the text 'Stone Age Boy' to explore writing direct speech and create our own stories. After half term we will be using the Hamilton planning to explore poetry.
- In Maths, we are using Hamilton planning and are exploring place value, addition and subtraction and multiplication and division.
- In Science, we are using Hamilton planning and have recently completed our 'Rocks and Fossils' unit. After half term we will be studying the unit 'Keeping Healthy'.
- In Topic, we are using Hamiton planning and are continuing to investigate our 'Stone Age to Iron Age' theme.
- In RE, we are learning about Hinduism, focusing on Diwali.